There is a sweeping change occurring in our world food system and it is inextricably linked with our changes in “modern” lifestyle and how we choose to live and eat. These changes and their effects are spreading across the world from America to Europe, Asia and beyond.
Many parents today are unfortunately too busy with work commitments to cook homemade food and pass on their traditions to their families. In schools, less times is spent on health education and more on focused examination practice. Conversely, science is at last now starting to prove that health and the ability to learn is heavily connected with the amount of exercise and healthy food that a child consumes.
Working with schools, it is my mission to inspire healthy eating, environmental awareness and fitness as a way of life for every student. To teach them healthy, sustainable habits that will last a lifetime. This is united around the very conviction that healthier bodies make healthier minds and that, conversely, unhealthy school environments interfere with student health, school attendance and academic achievement. My goal is simple: I want our children to have the “healthiest” possible environment in which to learn and grow.
Health & Wellness Workshops for Your Students
As a certified Health Coach, I can facilitate various Health and Wellness related workshops for your students at regular times throughout the year. These workshops include education on how to implement better nutrition and life choices to create a healthier life, produce a more efficient day, reduce stress in the school environment and much, much, more. They serve as a great first step in allowing your students to maximize their health, and therefore experience many of the benefits described above.
The workshops are a fun and informative forum for the discussion of healthy living. I utilize an interactive approach to facilitate active learning and individual empowerment. This approach allows participants to engage in discussion and interact with other attendees through various exercises and brainstorming. Participants also receive valuable giveaways to take with them, furthering their knowledge after the workshops.
The workshops are from one to two hours in length (depending on language and translation) and may be presented at multiple times to allow for the varying schedules of your students. A small group format of 25 to 30 participants is recommended per workshop session.
Benefits to Your Students
Educating your students about healthy food and lifestyle choices, stress reduction, exercise and eating for sustained energy will provide the following benefits:
- Improved overall health
- Improved nutrition and healthier eating habits
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Increased energy and vitality
- Increased concentration, attentiveness and memory
- Increased daily satisfaction
Group Health Coaching Programs for Your Students
Group health programs are a fun and practical approach to expand on the topics covered in a workshop, allowing each group member to much more effectively work on their individual health goals within a supporting group community. I can facilitate various health and wellness related group programs lasting from 3 to 6 months in length (depending on session structure). Each program is guaranteed to get results, and can be scheduled at your convenience.
Group Program Structure
Every group program that your students will participate on will include:
- Twelve, 90-minute group coaching sessions over 3 or 6 months (weekly or fortnightly)
- E-mail support between sessions
- Coaching and support to help them make the dietary and lifestyle changes they want
- Simple but informative handouts that will increase their nutrition knowledge
- Food samples and self-care products
- Healthy and simple recipes that they may wish to prepare at home
- Access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- My personal commitment to their health and success
Benefits to Your Students
Each of your students that participate on a group health coaching program will experience the following benefits:
- Set and accomplish their goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain their ideal weight
- Understand and reduce their cravings
- Increase their energy levels
- Feel great in their body
- Learn about new foods and how they can easily incorporate them
- Improve their personal relationships
- Discover the confidence to create the life they want
Group Program Topics
In the weekly or fortnightly sessions your students will actively discuss and learn about the following topics:
- Whole Foods, Goals & Getting to know you
- Eat your Greens, myPlate & What makes you Healthy
- Having Fun with Exercise
- Circle of Life & Family
- Healthy Snacks, School and Friends
- Favourite Foods & Being Yourself
- Fun Recipes & Having Fun with Cooking
- Journaling & Feelings
- Making Healthy Choices
- Happy Living Tips & Listening to your Body
- Sugar & Responsibility
- Your Future
For more information or to make a booking please email email@example.com
China Health Newsletter
For China Health, Wellness and Nutrition News, Tips and Free Resources
We value your privacy and would never spam you
- James Shawcroft, English Teacher
Chris shows an understanding nature that makeshim an ideal coach for people from all walks of life. Working to the old adage that prevention is better than cure, his motivational methods, uplifting attitude and positive approach are a breath of fresh air.
- Judy Lin, Nurse & VIP Department Manager, The Fifth Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-sen University
Chris is such a genius! He is young, bright and energetic with a strong career ambition to help others. He has built a strong bridge of communication between the east and west and we are all moved by his enthusiasm and passion for health and wellness.
Food for thought October 14, 2016
How to chew it? May 15, 2016
Breatharian Diet April 29, 2016
Red Lentil Stew April 21, 2016
10 tips to slow down April 13, 2016
Biotherapy event success! April 5, 2016
Can nutrition effect the development of Multiple Sclerosis? March 28, 2016
Body Ecology Diet March 18, 2016
Biotherapy Treatment Sessions March 11, 2016