Group coaching is a fun and effective approach to working towards your health goals with support from others. In fact, one of the biggest benefits of a group setting is the community you’ll create. Group programs provide an alternative experience for those who perhaps aren’t ready yet for a highly tailored individual coaching program, or who just like to learn in group environments rather than one to one.
Top 7 Reasons to Join a Group Coaching Program:
1. A Personal Support System
Group coaching gives you the opportunity to share your feelings with others and develop deeper connections, making your sessions more meaningful. Knowing you are not alone in your journey will help you develop the confidence and motivation to address your challenges and succeed.
2. Higher Likelihood of Achieving Goals
You’re much more likely to stick to your gym routine if you have a gym buddy, right? The same is true with group coaching. When individuals are part of a group, they procrastinate less, accomplish more, and reach their goals faster.
3. Benefit from Collective Wisdom
You’ll brainstorm solutions, open creativity channels, and uncover opportunities you may not have discovered working solo. Have you ever been in a study group where you’ve learned from a classmate who gets it? Other group members help you master new concepts like a pro!
4. Gain a New Perspective
When you work alone, you examine situations from one perspective – yours. But when you work in a group, you’re exposed to a variety of insights that empower you to see a situation from multiple angles and motivate you to develop new solutions. Ever get a precious nugget of advice from a really honest friend that you just couldn’t see on your own? It’s like that.
5. A Great Value
Get the same quality coaching, but at a fraction of the cost of individual coaching. Group coaching is a smart and affordable way to receive top-notch guidance.
6. A Team Invested in Your Success
When you work in a group, the whole team celebrates your success. Just like when a hockey player scores a goal, resulting in a win for the entire team. In this case, no ice skates are required!
7. Turn Work into Play
It’s more fun to go out to dinner with friends than by yourself, right? Working with a group is a social event that participants look forward to. You’ll join a close-knit group that is energizing, motivating and most of all – fun! Group members often become lifelong friends.
As a client of one of my 3/6 month Group health coaching programs, you will….
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Understand and reduce your cravings
- Increase your energy levels
- Feel great in your body
- Learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- Improve your personal relationships
- Discover the confidence to create the life you want
3/6 month Group programs include...
- Twelve 90-minute group coaching sessions over 3 to 6 months (one per week or two per month either online or in person)
- E-mail support between sessions
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- Simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- Food samples and self-care products
- Access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes
- Group seminars and classes covering a variety of health-related topics
- My personal commitment to your health and success
Plus much, much more…….
China Health Newsletter
For China Health, Wellness and Nutrition News, Tips and Free Resources
We value your privacy and would never spam you
- Tony Brooks , Private Language Instructor
You said what I needed to hear. I took responsibility for my mistakes and excepted the situation we are all in. Everything is back to love and normality. I like your positivity and knew it would set me straight. Thank you!
Latest Group Program Themes:
- Optimize Your Health
- Detox Body & Mind
- Beauty Inside Out
- Weight Loss Health Gain
- Healthy Cooking Healthy Living
- Healthy Kids
Are YOU curious about how health coaching can HELP you? Let’s talk. . . . .
Food for thought October 14, 2016
How to chew it? May 15, 2016
Breatharian Diet April 29, 2016
Red Lentil Stew April 21, 2016
10 tips to slow down April 13, 2016
Biotherapy event success! April 5, 2016
Can nutrition effect the development of Multiple Sclerosis? March 28, 2016
Body Ecology Diet March 18, 2016
Biotherapy Treatment Sessions March 11, 2016