Are The Foods You Eat and the Environment You Live in Making You Sick?
We've all heard the familiar saying you are what you eat. But did you know that maintaining a healthy body involves more than just a healthy diet? Certain foods can trigger immune system responses which can strain even a healthy body, and if continued over time, can potentially cause many illnesses. Many people go through life never knowing that the foods they like to eat regularly are producing severe immune responses and many misunderstood symptoms!
The 2 major Types Of Allergic Reactions:
1. Immediate Onset Reactions; IgE antibody. Quick and dramatic symptoms: Immediate allergic reaction mediated via IgE antibodies typically occurs immediately after contact with an allergen. Comparatively easy to recognize: Immediate allergic reaction is easier to avoid as the symptoms are quick and more obvious.
2. Delayed Onset Reactions; IgG & IgA antibody. Much less obvious symptoms, difficult to discover: Often considered as “hidden allergy”, the reaction may occurs up to several hours or days after contact with an allergen. Diversified symptoms: Unrealized and untreated IgG/IgA mediated allergic reactions trigger inflammatory reactions, resulting an array of chronic symptoms.
Chronic Symptoms Associated With Food Allergies:
- Skin: Skin Rashes, Eczema, Acne.
- Respiratory System: Asthma, Allergic rhinitis.
- Digestive System: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation, Gas Bloating.
- Head & Neck: Ear Infections, Sinusitis, Migraines & Headaches, Sore Throat, Mouth Sores.
- Cognitive & Psychological: Fatigue, Anxiety, Depression, No Focus, Hyperactivity.
- Muscle & Joints: Muscle Aches, Joint Pain, Joint Inflammation (Arthritis).
- Other: Irregular Heart Beats, Water Retention, Weight Gain, Recurrent Infections.
The latest technology in laboratory medicine, ELISA (Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay), is now available to measure, from small blood samples, our immune system response to up to 132 foods. The levels of IgE, IgG and IgA antibodies against these individual allergens can be precisely measured, providing a reference for you to know what you need to avoid or what you can include in your diet with ease. Eating an allergen-free diet helps to minimize allergic reactions and strengthen your immune system.
Get tested against 132 different types of Food!
Micro Nutrients or Trace Elements such as Minerals or Heavy Metals may also be causing you illness. These inorganic compounds play vital roles in many bodily functions, however, some heavy metals from food or the environment can be harmful to our health and hinder the optimal functioning of our body.
Your daily exposure to toxic metals may lead to the following symptoms:
- Brain fog
- Frequent colds & flu’s
- Loss of memory and forgetfulness
- Mood swings
Get tested against 55 of the most important Trace Elements!
To arrange a Food Allergy or Toxic Metals Test please email firstname.lastname@example.org
China Health Newsletter
For China Health, Wellness and Nutrition News, Tips and Free Resources
We value your privacy and would never spam you